1. The band size indicates the Circumference around your Rip Cage just Under the Breast.
2. Bring the measuring tape around your torso, right beneath your bust.
3. The tape should not be held too tight or too loose, it should be taut.
4. Record the measurement in cm and enter in underbust.
How to Measure Bust Size?
To find the correct cup size, you need to measure the bust. Your cup size is the difference between the circumferences of the band and bust. Please wear a regular, non-padded bra while taking the measurement.
1. Bring the measuring tape around your the fullest part of your bust, this is usually at the nipple level.
2. Don't hold the tape too tightly or loose.
3. Record the measurement in cm and enter in underbust column.